Dalton State College is aware of the financial burden of earning a college education. In an effort to offer an alternative payment option, Dalton State College has partnered with Nelnet Business Solutions to offer our students and families a Tuition Payment Plan. This plan will allow students and families to avoid the traditional lump-sum payments and spread this payment evenly for up to five months for each semester.
The Nelnet Payment Plan option permits students and families to budget costs for tuition,fees, as well as room and board that may not be covered by other financial aid. The program is not a loan so there are no interest or finance charges, and there is no credit check. The cost to enroll in this plan is $70 per semester, and monthly payments can be made from an automatic bank account draft or charged to a credit card.
Payment Plan enrollment dates vary year to year and are communicated to students via email as well as displayed on our website each semester.
|Fall Session 2014|
|*Payment Plan available on July 3, 2014|
|Last Day to Enroll Online||Required Down Payment||Number of Payments||Months of Payments|
|July 25||33%||2||Aug- Sept|
|August 15||50%||1||Sept Only|
Simple Steps to Enroll in the Payment Plan
- Go to www.daltonstate.edu
- Select “myDaltonState”
- Enter your User Name and Password
- On the right hand side in the Banner Channel, select “Student and Financial Aid Menu”
- Select “Student Account”
- Select “NBS Setup Payment Plan”
- Select the Term that you wish to enroll for the payment plan
- Review your charges and credits/payments
- Click on the e-Cashier logo at the bottom of the page to complete your payment plan
Click here to view the NelNet Payment Plan Tutorial Video
If you have any questions, please contact the Bursar’s Office at 706-272-4435 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.