Dalton State Business Services incorporates the following offices and is under the direct supervision of the Assistant Vice President for Fiscal Affairs.
The Business Services mission is to maintain the latest state-of-the-art financial and business systems designed to adhere to all required regulations and support the needs of the institution, students and other customers in the areas of student accounts, receivables, procurement, disbursements, reporting, asset management, and grant billing and reimbursement. Our goals include:
- Continuous improvement of processes, policies and procedures in all functional areas. Develop methods and utilize technologies to improve, streamline and automate operations.
- Facilitate effective communication internally and externally to all departments.
- Maintain organizational flexibility, utilizing skill, talent and creativity, incorporating training and professional development as needed, to meet the needs of a growing and expanding college environment.
- Foster excellent customer services to students, faculty and staff.
- Promote a positive work environment, contributing to the enrichment and advancement of staff members as we strive for a supportive, productive and fun environment for all students and employees.
Business Services Hours:
This office is responsible for all Fiscal Operations of the College. Business Services is located in the Westcott Building. The telephone number is (706) 272-4435. Normal Office hours are Monday thru Thursday 8:00 am - 6:00 pm and Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Dalton State College
650 College Drive
Dalton, GA 30720
|Henry, Nick||Assistant VP for Fiscal Affairs||706-272-4418|
|Office of Auxiliary Services|
||Director of Auxiliary Services||706-272-2030|
||Campus Card and Business Manager||706-272-2982|
|Office of Accounting and Budget|
||Assistant Director of Accounting||706-272-2461|
|Teresa James||Budget Analyst||706-272-2547|
|Pam Lane||Accounting Coordinator||706-272-2565|
|Joan Rankin||Accounting Assistant||706-272-4435|
|Kera Polchek||Accountant II||706-272-2173|
|Office of the Bursar|
|Becky Hyde||Assistant Bursar||706-272-4431|
|Kristie Winston||Collections Coordinator||706-272-2180|