I am married and have two daughters. I graduated from Lakeview High School in 1973. I attended Dalton State and graduated from the nursing program in 1975. I am a Registered Nurse in the states of Georgia and Tennessee.
- 1975-1977 - Staff Nurse at Hutcheson Medical Center
- 1977-1981 - Staff Nurse at Rossville Health Center
- 1981-1987 - Health Science Instructor at Rossville High School
- 1987-1999 - Certified Nurse Aide Istructor for Southern Training Institute
- 2000-2001 - Assistant Director of Nursing for National Halth Care Corporation
- 2001-2003 - Director of Clinical Education for National Health Care Corporation
- 2003-2010 - Health Science Instructor for Hamilton County Department of Education
- August 2010-December 2010 - Unit Manager for Life Care of Collegedale
- February 2010-Present - Part-time CNA Clinical Instructor for Dalton State
I enjoy teaching and being involved with the dual enrollment program at Dalton State. I attend church at Lighthouse and am involved with church activities. My favorite past time is gardening.