The Student Technology Helpdesk is a service provided by the Roberts Library
staff to assist
students both on and off-campus with computer-related issues. The purpose of the Helpdesk is to
provide students with training and assistance in the use of technology. The Helpdesk is located in
the Learning Commons and may be contacted in person, by phone (706-272-4543), by email at
firstname.lastname@example.org, by texting (706-225-8927), or by clicking on the ASK US button
on the Library home page.
- General technical assistance to students
- Assistance with accessing the Library's electronic resources on and off-campus
- General student support for myDaltonState email and Georgia VIEW
- Assistance with email
- Assistance with Windows, Microsoft Office Suite, etc.
- Assistance with Library equipment
- Tutorials and Library guides
Note: The Student Technology Helpdesk does NOT change or
reset passwords. Password
requests must be referred to the Office of Computing and Information Services. Call OCIS at 2611
for help. For Georgia VIEW password problems contact the Georgia VIEW Administrator Pat Horton
at 4401. The Helpdesk is not liable for personal equipment used by the students.