MOBILE PHONE EMAIL SETUP for myDaltonState
Note: Setting up your smartphone to connect to your new Exchange (Outlook) account should be relatively easy. However, every phone is difference so exact steps are not included here:
Steps to follow:
- You will need to delete the old DSConnect email from your phone first if one exist.
- Now add an account by going into your phone settings then mail accounts. Choose the account type which should be either: Microsoft Exchange or just Exchange or Corporate.
- The server information is: dscexchange.daltonstate.edu
- If your phone prompts for the domain, enter DALTONSTATE in all caps with no spaces.
- If your phone does prompt for a domain then when it asks for your username - enter your username as follows DALTONSTATE\jdoe
- If your phone does not require the domain then you do not have to enter it.
- When prompted for your email - enter your full email address (i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org)
If you need additional assistance email the HelpDesk at email@example.com or call 706-272-2611