Thumb Drive Letter Change
Steps to follow:
- Right click on My Computer (Computer).
- Click Manage.
- In directory tree on left side of window click Disk Management.
- On right side, top section of window, locate the volume with capacity closest to that of your USB drive.
- Right click on that drive letter currently showing.
- Click Change drive letter and paths.
- Click Change.
- On the right side of the window click the drop down arrow and select U.
- Click OK.
- In the next window click Yes.
- Close Computer Management window.
- Double click on My Computer (Computer). Your USB drive should appear as U: under Devices with Removable Storage.
- Double click on Disk U: to view files.
If you need additional assistance email the HelpDesk at email@example.com or call 706-272-2611