Introducing Roadrunner Alert...
Roadrunner Alert is Dalton State College's emergency notification system. It allows College officials to send critical information to the campus community through the use of text messages, voice messages, and emails. Dalton State College urges all students, faculty, and staff to update their emergency contact information in myDaltonState so that Roadrunner Alerts are sent to correct number or addresses. College campuses are safe places, but emergencies and disasters do occur. Dalton State College is committed to keeping the campus community as safe as possible through effective communication prior to, during, and following emergencies.
In order to update information for Roadrunner Alerts:
- Log into myDaltonState
- Click 'Personal Information,' under Banner.
- Click 'Update Emergency Contacts'.
- In the drop down menu under 'Relationships' click on Roadrunner Alert or Roadrunner Text.
(You must choose one of these to receive messages). You have the option of using multiple numbers to receive messages.
- Enter your personal information.
- Enter the primary phone number where you can be reached in the event of an emergency.
- Click submit.
- Please program your phone with the following incoming number, 706.272.2493, or the Roadrunner Alert may not reach you.