What do I do in case there is a Tornado?
- In office or classroom building, stand in an interior hallway on a lower floor or preferably move to the basement.
- Avoid auditoriums, gymnasiums, or other areas with large, free span roofs.
- During a tornado warning, do not leave the building until told to do so by Public Safety Officers.
- Do not tie up telephone lines. Call Public Safety at ext. 4461 only to report a tornado or other emergency.
- Tornado Watch: Means tornadoes are expected to develop.
- Tornado Warning: Means a tornado has actually been sighted.