Ginger Almon, Ed.S.
650 College Dr. Dalton, GA 30720
If you would like to schedule an appointment with me, please utilize my online calendar at: https://calendly.com/galmon.
Summer 2018 Office Hours:
Monday: 7:30 AM - 6:00 PM
Tuesday: 7:30 AM - 6:00 PM
Wednesday: 7:30 AM - 6:00 PM
Thursday: 7:30 AM - 6:00 PM
Friday: DSC Offices Closed
- If these days and times will not work with your schedule, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to make alternative arrangements.
- These hours are subject to change due to campus closure, advisor meetings/training sessions, personal/family illness, inclement weather, etc.
- DSC students cannot be advised during their currently scheduled class times.
Specialist in Education - Educational Psychology and Counselor Education
Master of Arts - Educational Psychology and Counselor Education
Bachelor of Science - History
Bachelor of Science - Poltitical Science
- Schedule Planning and Registration.docx
- Area A Math Summaries Columns.docx
- Advising Schedule Template - Fall and Spring.docx
- Careers in Psychology.pdf
- Education Prerequisites.docx
- Liberal Arts Advising Structure.pptx
More About Me
If you want to take completely online classes, you will need to complete the following quizzes:
DSC Online/eLearning Link: www.daltonstate.edu/academics/elearning.cms
DSC eMajor Link: www.daltonstate.edu/emajor (Criminal Justice Majors)
Change of Major Process:
- Go to www.daltonstate.edu
- Go to Admission Tab
- Select Forms from the menu
- Click on Current and Former Student Forms
- Select Change of Major Form
- You will be redirected to the Dynamic Forms site to change your major.If you already have a Dynamic Forms account, simply log in and jump to step 12.If you do not have a Dynamic Forms account, continue with steps 7-13.
- Click on Get Started tab to create an account.
- Create a username and password and complete the form.
- Check the email that you listed on the form
- Click the tab to activate the account
- Click tab to continue
- Click on the link titled: Office of the Registrar Petition to Change Major - Current Students
- Complete the form and submit.