Ginger Almon, Ed.S.
Academic Success Coach
- School of Liberal Arts, Department of Communication
- School of Liberal Arts, Department of English
- School of Liberal Arts, Department of History
- School of Liberal Arts, Department of Social Sciences Academic Affairs
650 College Dr. Dalton, GA 30720
If you would like to schedule an appointment with me, please utilize my online calendar at: https://calendly.com/galmon.
Monday: 8:30 AM - 6:00 PM
Tuesday: 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM
Wednesday: 8:30 AM - 6:00 PM
Thursday: 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM
Friday: 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- If these days and times will not work with your schedule, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to make alternative arrangements.
- These hours are subject to change due to campus closure, advisor meetings/training sessions, personal/family illness, inclement weather, etc.
- DSC students cannot be advised during their currently scheduled class times.
Specialist in Education - Educational Psychology and Counselor Education
Master of Arts - Educational Psychology and Counselor Education
Bachelor of Science - History
Bachelor of Science - Political Science
- Area A Math Summaries Columns.docx
- Advising Schedule Template - Fall and Spring.docx
- Careers in Psychology.pdf
- Schedule Planning and Registration Instructions.pdf
- 21S Academic Success Contract.pdf
More About Me
If you want to take completely online classes through eCore or eMajor, you will need to complete the following quizzes:
DSC eMajor Link: www.daltonstate.edu/emajor (Criminal Justice Majors)
Change of Major Process:
- Go to www.daltonstate.edu
- Go to Admission Tab
- Select Forms from the menu
- Click on Current and Former Student Forms
- Select Change of Major Form
- You will be redirected to the Dynamic Forms site to change your major.If you already have a Dynamic Forms account, simply log in and jump to step 12.If you do not have a Dynamic Forms account, continue with steps 7-13.
- Click on Get Started tab to create an account.
- Create a username and password and complete the form.
- Check the email that you listed on the form
- Click the tab to activate the account
- Click tab to continue
- Click on the link titled: Office of the Registrar Petition to Change Major - Current Students
- Complete the form and submit.