Chardonnay Copeland, M.Ed.
650 College Dr. Dalton, GA 30720
Summer 2019 Office Hours
Monday: 7:30 AM – 5:30 PM
Tuesday: 7:30 AM – 5:30 PM
Wednesday: 7:30 AM – 5:30 PM
Thursday: 7:30 AM – 5:30 PM
*Office hours are subject to change due to availability and during high volume times of the year.
* I see students by appointment and on a walk- in basis. If these hours will not work with your schedule, please email me to make other arrangements. You may click HERE to schedule an appointment.
M.Ed in Higher Education Administration, Georgia Southern University
B.A in Communications, Berry College
Hello, I am the Professional Advisor for the Wright School of Business. I advise freshman and sophomore level students. Once a student is ready to move to upper division coursework (business core/ major), they will be assigned to a faculty member in their chosen major field. If the faculty advisor is not available, students are welcome to contact me with questions/ concerns. However meeting with the professional advisor should not replace regular contact with the faculty advisor.
FOR CURRENT STUDENTS:
Please click the link below to request permission to register for the upcoming term.
WHAT TO KNOW:
1. To better serve you, I reccomend making an appointment whenever possible.
2. Bring your student ID to all advising sessions.
3. Always use your Dalton State email (and check it regularly).
4. Do not wait until the last minute for advising.
If you intend to take any online courses, please complete the following orientation quizzes by clicking the links.