Assistant Professor of Communication
650 College Dr. Dalton, GA 30720
- T: 10:20 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- W: 10:20 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- R: 10:20 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Other times as necessary by appointment.
- Graduate Certificate in Public Health, School of Public Health, Georgia State University (2016)
- M.A. in Communication, School of Communication, Florida State University (2011)
- Graduate Certificate in Project Management, School of Communication, Florida State University (2011)
- B.A. in Biblical Studies, Department of Christian Studies, The Baptist College of Florida (2009)
|Course Name||Course Overview|
|COMM 1110 - Foundations of Speech|
|COMM 3000 - Intro to Public Relations|
|COMM 4100 - Integrated Marketing Communication|
|COMM 4400 - Introduction to Film|
|COMM 3700 - Intro to Video Production|