First Bank of Dalton Employs Seven Students, Grads of Dalton State
Dalton State students make quite an impression on local businesses. They are sought after and hired, sometimes even before finishing their degrees.
The First Bank of Dalton has hired seven students and graduates from Dalton State. Most were hired through the Dalton State career fair, according to the First Bank of Dalton. Those hired include:
- Caroline Askew, who graduates this summer with a degree in organizational leadership, works as a universal banker.
- Katherine Baynes, who graduates this summer with a degree in marketing, also serves as a universal banker.
- John Farley, a credit analyst intern, graduates this semester with a degree in accounting.
- Erwin Flores, who graduated in December with a degree in finance and applied economics, was hired as a credit analysist.
- Rachel Kelcourse, a credit analysist, graduated in December with a degree in accounting.
- Daniel Ocegueda, who is expected to graduate in December of 2020 with a degree in business management, works as a universal banker.
- Harrison Stafford, a universal banker, graduated in December with a degree in finance and applied economics.
Pictured from left to right are Stafford, Askew, Flores, Baynes, Ocegueda, Kelcourse, and Farley.