Overview | Faculty and Staff | Program | Admission | Testing | Mission | Learning Outcomes | Philosophy | Bachelors-BSN
- Provides competent, high quality, patient-centered nurse caring to individuals and their families in a variety of settings.
- Effectively communicate/collaborate with patient, family, and other health care workers in devising a plan of care to meet mutually identified patient needs.
- Utilize critical thinking/nursing process/clinical judgment and best practices to provide overlying safe, cost-effective, quality care at the level of beginning nurse generalist.
- Use knowledge of common, well-defined health needs with predictable outcomes while prioritizing, implementing and revising therapeutic interventions using current best practices and professional standards.
- Practice nursing in a manner that reflects personal responsibility and accountability, patient advocacy, and civility as well as prevailing ethical, legal and regulatory standards.
- Participate in activities related to quality improvement, safe delivery of care and integration of technology into health care.