Meet with an Admissions Counselor
Need help with your FAFSA, Dalton State application, what to do after you've been accepted or want to learn more about student life and available resources? Admissions Counselors can answer all of your questions about Dalton State.
Following our new safety guidelines, Admissions Counselors and other experts from our Office of Enrollment Services will now be meeting with students by appointment ONLY. We are offering both virtual meetings through Microsoft Teams or in-person meetings following the guidelines on the appointment form.
If you have a Dalton State email you can get Microsoft Teams for free. And, you can download the Microsoft Teams app on your device from your favorite app store.
- All face-to-face classes are being provided online. Professors have sent students instructions via email and/or on GeorgiaVIEW regarding each class.
- Online classes, such as eCore, continue as usual.
- All Dalton State sponsored non-essential travel is suspended, including but not limited to conferences and site visits.
- All on-campus events (both those hosted by the college and by outside groups), as well as college-sponsored off-campus events, are canceled through the spring semester.
- Students who need housing or who do not have access to the technology needed to complete coursework should immediately contact their professor. Students who have further questions that cannot be addressed by their professors should call the office of Academic Affairs at 706-272-4420.
- Summer Classes are all online.
- Especially now, it is imperative students frequently check their Dalton State email.
Dalton State applicants that are Freshman or Transfer students for the Summer and Fall 2020 semesters will no longer need ACT or SAT scores. Students will be evaluated on a sufficient GPA and other admissions requirements.
The application fee is also being waived until August 1, 2020.
All campus tours and events held on-campus at Dalton State are currently suspended until further notice. We are offering Video Campus Tours in a three-part series to allow you to experience campus in a new, unique way during this time.
We will be doing an online Orientation for the Fall 2020 semester. If you missed one of the Virtual Orientation dates hosted over the summer, you can still register for an Online Orientation spot. Once you register for Orientation you will receive an email with a checklist that needs to be completed as soon as possible. You will also be prompted to schedule a meeting with your advisor ASAP.
If you have any questions you can email Katelyn Humphrey @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Admissions Team
Ethan Williams - Admissions Counselor
Laurely Caycho - Admissions Counselor
Gabirel Alvarado - Admissions Counselor
Katelyn Humphrey - Asst. Director of Orientation & Recruitment
Katherine Logan - Director of Admissions
Kristen Williams - Coordinator of Processing and Technology