Definition: Student who has earned a high school diploma from an accredited school or who has passed the GED within the past five years and has never attended another college or university.
A freshman applicant must submit the following items in order to be considered for admission:
- Application for Admission
- $30 Non-Refundable Application Fee
- Official High School Transcript
- Certificate of Immunization
- Verification of Lawful Presence (students seeking in-state tuition)
We are test-optional for all Freshman applicants for the 2022 semesters.
Learning Support requirements
Applicants must score above learning support requirement scores in at least ONE area
Reading = 80
English/Writing = 70
Math = 37
Have a question?
need to make an appointment with an enrollment specialist?
Click HERE to learn how to make an appointment.