STUDENT IS CONSIDERED INTERNATIONAL IF THEY MEET ANY OF THE CRITERIA BELOW:
- You are not a U.S. citizen or permanent resident and are currently in the United States on an F-1 (student) visa.
- You will require an F-1 visa to enter and study in the United States.
- You are currently in the United States on some other type of visa and want to change your status to an F-1
International Student Application Process
- Official Translated and Evaluated High School transcript
- Prior Official Translated and Evaluated College Transcripts
- Certificate of Immunization
- Proof of English Language Proficiency for all non-native speakers of English
- TOEFL Scores or IELTS for all non-native speakers of English
- Statement of Finance showing $25,000 USD-this must be official, no copies, and not greater than 90 days old on bank letterhead
- SAT/ACT-must meet minimum scores
- Local Emergency Contact
- Home Country Address
- $50 application fee
More detailed information on requirements can be found here.
|8 a.m. – 5 p.m.|
|Westcott Administration Building|