My Financial Aid
The Dalton State portal, myDaltonState, provides enrolled and admitted students access to financial aid status information. Below are instructions about how to access information on a variety of financial aid subjects.
Once you are admitted to Dalton State College, the primary way the Dalton State College Financial Aid Office will contact you regarding the status of your aid is through your Dalton State email account. It is important that you check your myDaltonState email account frequently.
The links below take you to instructions on the following myDaltonState topics:
Locating the Financial Aid Menu
- Missing Information
- view missing information and documents received
- Financial Aid Status
- view Satisfactory Academic Progress status
- Account Detail for Term
- view term tuition, fees and financial aid paid or authorized
- Financial Aid Award Letter
- Award Notification sent via post mail to first time Dalton State students. Returning students receive award notification via their Dalton State email account through myDaltonState.