Definition: A Student who has graduated from high school (or whose graduating class completed high school) five or more years ago and has never attended another college or university. Non-traditional applicants who have previously attended another college or university should meet the admission requirements for transfer students.
Non-Traditional Freshman Application Process:
A non-traditional applicant must submit the following items to be considered for admission:
- Application for Admission
- $30 Non-Refundable Application Fee
- Official High School Transcript
- Certificate of Immunization
- Verification of Lawful Presence (students seeking in-state tuition)