Definition: A Student who has attended another college or university.
Transfer Student Application Process
A transfer applicant must submit the following items in order to be considered for admission:
- Application for Admission
- $30 Non-Refundable Application Fee
- Official Transcripts from ALL colleges or universities previously attended
- Certificate of Immunization
- Verification of Lawful Presence (students seeking in-state tuition)
- Transfer students with fewer than 30 transferable semester hours must also submit official high school transcripts
Apply Now!Request Information!
Requirements for Transfer Student Admission:
Good academic standing at last institution attended
2.0 or higher transferable GPA
Transfer students with fewer than 30 transferable semester hours must also meet beginning freshman requirements
Applicants with questions regarding whether transfer credit will be accepted should refer to the Course Equivalency Database. Please note that this is a list of classes that have transferred to Dalton State in the past but it is not exhaustive. Applicants can also refer to the transfer information page.