Definition: A Student currently attending another college or university and wishing to attend Dalton State for one semester and then return to their home institution.
Transient Student Application Process:
A transient applicant must submit the following items to be considered for admission:
- Application for Admission
- $30 Non-Refundable Application Fee
- Official Letter of Good Standing or Transient Permission from home institution
- Certificate of Immunization
- Verification of Lawful Presence (students seeking in-state tuition)