Apply for Housing
Eligibility for Dalton State Housing
- To apply for campus housing, potential residents must be accepted for admission to Dalton State.
- Campus housing opportunities are available for accepted Dalton State students on a first-come,first served basis. To remain in campus housing, residents must maintain a minimum course load each semester of 9 credit hours.
- Residents must abide by the Dalton State Student Code of Conduct, all Federal and State laws, and all ordinances of the City of Dalton. Firearms, other weapons, explosives, alcohol, and illegal drugs prohibited. No pets except non-carnivorous fish in 10 gallon (or smaller) tank. All apartments smoke-free. All of campus smoke-free. Dalton State College is part of the University System of Georgia’s smoke-free initiative.
HOW TO APPLY
- Log into your Roadrunner Portal account.
- Click “Banner Web Self-Service"(Located under the "Banner" dropdown at the top of the page).
- Click" DSC Campus Housing Application Portal."
- Click on the “Proceed to DSC Campus Housing Application Portal Site” button.
- Click on “Application” and follow instructions. Step 5: Review and sign your contract to submit your application*.
- Pay the nonrefundable $200 application fee to the Business Office.