The University System of Georgia and Dalton State want to make sure students have the mental health support they need. BeWell@DaltonState gives students 24/7 access to counselors and mental health resources to help them cope — from minor issues to major concerns.
- 24/7/365 Mental Health Support Line for in-the-moment support and linkages to next steps. Call 833-855-0081 anytime, anyplace.
- No-cost telehealth and in-person treatment sessions provided by a network of licensed mental health clinicians. Call 833-855-0081 to learn more.
- Virtual psychiatric clinics for assessment and medication management. Call 833-855-0081 to learn more.
- Personal Student Navigators to assist with referral coordination and support.
- Self-directed iCBT (Internet-based Cognitive Behavioral Therapy) program designed exclusively for students. Call 833-855-0081 to access the program.
- BeWell Hub, including an app and online wellness magazine with educational content, self-help tools and resource links. To access the BeWell Hub on your phone, click to download the CampusWell app for Apple or Android. Once downloaded, search for Dalton State to access the BeWell@DaltonState Hub.