Bandy Gym Dress Code & Facility Policies:
- Activated Roadrunner or Faculty/Staff ID required to use Bandy Gym's facilities, participate in programs, intramurals, and fitness classes.
- A waiver must be signed before participating in intramurals, programs, fitness classes, and personal training.
- Appropriate athletic apparel is required during activities in fitness area and gym floor.
- Shirts must be worn at all times.
- Entire upper body must be covered.
- Sleeves must cover your shoulders.
- If you cut the sleeves off of a shirt, the sleeves must be cut along the sleeve stitching.
- A shirt can be no more than 4 inches below your armpit.
- No skin should touch the machines.
- Basketball players may wear basketball jerseys on gym floor.
- Yoga and Stretching/Ab type classes
- Shorts must cover your entire buttocks area.
- Must wear closed toe shoes in fitness area.
- Must wear non-marking athletic shoes on gym floor.
- No muddy shoes allowed in fitness area or gym floor.
NO bare feet allowed in fitness area or gym floor. Exceptions: Yoga and Stretching/Ab type classes.
NO jeans should be worn while using the fitness center.
NO gum, food, or drinks allowed in the fitness center or gym floor.
*Drinks must be in a sealable, spill proof plastic container.
Spring 2018 Fitness Classes
SOME CLASSES REQUIRE PRE-REGISTRATION. SEE BELOW. |
BE AWARE OF FACILITY & DRESS CODE POLICIES | ROADRUNNER OR FACULTY/STAFF ID REQUIRED
All classes are a tech free zone for 100% participation.
Check-in at fitness center located in Bandy Gym.
A waiver must be signed before participating in your first fitness class.
You are participating at your own risk and are responsible for what you can and cannot do.
Relax and meditate holding yoga poses by candlelight. Candle flames help relax the mind and calm the body. Feel less stressed and re-energized after this class.
- When: Monday's & Wednesday's, April 2nd-25th (8 classes)
- Time: 4:45-5:15 pm
- Where: Bandy Gym
- Equipment: Mats are provided, but you can bring your own.
- No pre-registration required. Drop-in after checking in with your Roadrunner or Faculty/Staff ID for each class.
FIT in 30:
For 30 minutes, you will perform cardio, strength, agility, and core exercises getting more FIT each minute! The outdoors will be your fitness playground. This class will keep you moving as you perform exercises in a circuit resting only when needed.
- When: Tuesday's, April 3rd-24th (4 classes)
- Time: 4:45-5:15 pm
- Where: Outside (inclement weather inside Bandy Gym)
- Equipment: Bring water. No water outside.
- Pre-registration. This class is full.
Assistant Director of Fitness
AFAA personal trainer and yoga instructor