Bandy Gym Dress Code & Facility Policies:
- Activated Roadrunner or Facutly/Staff ID required to use Bandy Gym's facilities, participate in programs, intramurals, and fitness classes.
- A waiver must be signed before participating in intramurals, programs, fitness classes, and personal training.
- Appropriate athletic apparel is required during activities in fitness area and gym floor.
- Shirts must be worn at all times. No tank tops.
- Entire upper body must be covered.
- Sleeves must cover your shoulders.
- If you cut the sleeves off of a shirt, the sleeves must be cut along the sleeve stitching.
- A shirt can be no more than 4 inches below your armpit.
- No skin should touch the machines.
- Basketball players may wear basketball jerseys on gym floor.
- Yoga and Stretching/Ab type classes
- Shorts must cover your entire buttocks area.
- Must wear closed toe shoes in fitness area.
- Must wear non-marking athletic shoes on gym floor.
- No muddy shoes allowed in fitness area or gym floor.
NO bare feet allowed in fitness area or gym floor. Exceptions: Yoga and Stretching/Ab type classes.
NO jeans should be worn while using the fitness center.
NO gum, food, or drinks allowed in the fitness center or gym floor.
*Drinks must be in a sealable, spill proof plastic container.
Fall 2017 Fitness Classes
SOME CLASSES REQUIRE PRE-REGISTRATION. SEE BELOW. |
BE AWARE OF FACILITY & DRESS CODE POLICIES | ROADRUNNER OR FACULTY/STAFF ID REQUIRED
All classes are a tech free zone for 100% participation.
Check-in at fitness center located in Bandy Gym.
A waiver must be signed before participating in your first fitness class.
You are participating at your own risk and are responsible for what you can and cannot do.
Back by popular demand! Experience this fusion class mixing Pilates and Yoga moves for a whole body workout leaving you challenged, re-energized, and definitely not bored!
- 10 classes: Monday's, August 21st-October 30th
- Time: 4:30-5:00 pm
- Where: Bandy Gym
- Equipment: Mats are provided, but you can bring your own.
- No pre-registration required: Drop-in on any class.
Small group personal training led by Anne. Learn core, balance, and strength exercises from the traditional to the creative. This class is for beginning and intermediate levels.
- 10 classes: Tuesday's, August 29th-October 31st
- Time: 4:30-5:30 pm
- Where: Bandy Gym Fitness Center
- Pre-registration required: Max is 8. Registration open until August 28th at 5 pm.
If you are new to running or would like to get started, then come run with Anne! Anne has more than 22 years of running behind her and is ready to help you run. Class will include running and health tips, what to expect when running, core exercises, proper shoes, and more! This class is for the beginning runner.
- 6 classes: Wednesday's, August 30th-October 4th
- Time: 5:00-5:45 pm
- Where: Check-in at the Bandy Gym fitness center
- Inclement weather: Class still held either outside or inside.
- What to bring: Water! There is no water outside.
- Pre-registration required: Max is 15. Registration open until August 29th at 5 pm.
Assistant Director of Fitness
AFAA personal trainer and yoga instructor