Leadership Consultation & Coaching
Student Life realizes leadership is a complex combination of experiences, lessons, challenges, and self-exploration that occur throughout a lifetime. Therefore, we have created a Leadership Consultation & Coaching program for both individuals and student groups. By participating in the Leadership Consultation and Coaching process, participants will:
- Gain and improve personal leadership knowledge and skills;
- Increase self-awareness through exploration of values, beliefs, and identity;
- Understand one’s role within the larger community to become engaged, global, and ethical leaders.
Steps for participating in this program include:
- Scheduling an appointment with the Assistant Director for Leadership and Civic Engagement here.
- The individual or leadership team for the group will then attend the initial consultation meeting to reflect on existing leadership experiences and areas of potential growth.
- The individual or student group will complete a facilitated leadership development workshop or an assigned leadership assessment with a trained consultant.
- The individual or leadership team will work with Student Life Staff to create a personalized leadership development plan and set goals based on the designed plan.
For more information on the opportunities outlined, please contact Student Life at 706.272.4428.