Thank you for choosing the Dalton State Testing Center for your testing needs. We offer a variety of exams to members of our campus and community. Requirements may vary depending on the type of exam you are taking, so be sure to check the requirements for your specific exam on our Exams page.
General requirements for all testers:
- Masks are required in the Testing Center.
- Exam proctoring is offered by appointment only.
- You must have a valid form of identification.
- Please note that Dalton State student IDs are only valid for institutional exams: make-up or accommodated. All other exams require a valid government ID.
- Personal cell phones and laptops are not permitted in the testing area.