Bandy Gym has just completed an over 8 million dollar renovation. we have added two classrooms, group fitness rooms, rotating climbing wall and renovated locker rooms.Bandy Gym has just completed an over 8 million dollar renovation. we have added two classrooms, group fitness rooms, rotating climbing wall and renovated locker rooms.
When entering Bandy Gym:
- Entrance into the facility is through the upstairs (2nd) floor doors (parking lot entrance).
- DSC Roadrunner or Employee ID required for each visit:
- Employees can activate their ID by stopping by the Roadrunner Card office to pay the $20 campus recreation fee for each semester.
- At the fitness center desk:
- A staff will scan your Roadrunner or Employee ID.
- You can check out a basketball or soccer ball by leaving your Roadrunner or Employee ID with the staff.
Policies in the fitness center:
- No food or gum.
- Dress appropriately. Your torso and buttocks must be covered and stay covered completely while in the fitness center and gym areas.
- No cut-off shirts.
- No short shorts of any kind.
- No slit down the side shirts.
- No open toes, sandals, etc. allowed. Tennis shoes required.
- No dirty clothes or shoes.
- No pants with attachments, bling, or any items that can get caught or tear the cushions.
- Drinks must be in a No-Spill container-this includes fast food cups and coffee cups.
- Be mindful of body products such as colognes, perfumes, etc... as these products can be irritating to those around you.
- Bring your own mat. We do not provide mats.
- Bring your own lock. We have lockers, but we do not provide locks.
- Items must be removed each time you leave the fitness center, or they will be turned into Public Safety.
- Water fountains are equipped to fill a water bottle.
- If playing your own music, headphones are required.
More Ways to Engage
A personal trainer will design your workout while assisting you to help you progress in order to achieve your goals.
Relax and re-energize; we offer different fitness classes throughout the year to fit your needs.
Better habits lead to a better life. Be your best self, by focusing on you mind, body and spirit.