About Roberts Library
Roberts Library encourages you to take full advantage of the resources and services that we have to offer. We look forward to seeing and hearing from you. Like us on Facebook to see news and updates!
We're Here To Serve You.
|Roberts Library is a congressionally-designated depository for U.S. Government documents. Public access to the Government documents collection is guaranteed by public law (Title 44 United States Code). Learn more about government resources available.|
Find information about upcoming events at Roberts Library and see current hours.
Browse our frequently asked questions, or ask one of your own.
- Monday - Thursday: 7:30 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Friday: 7:30 a.m.-12 p.m.
- Saturday-Sunday: CLOSED
Derrell C. Roberts Library building will offer virtual and in-person service as follows:
- We are staffing our virtual reference service and can assist you with questions and assignments. You can email a librarian by contacting email@example.com. We also have a chat feature. Virtual reference services are available from 8 am - 6:00 pm Monday-Thursday and 8 am-12 noon on Friday.
- In-person service hours at the library building: Monday-Thursday - 7:30 am-6 pm and 7:30 am-12 noon on Friday.
- Our electronic offerings are available 24/7. Log in to GALILEO to access articles, ebooks, newspapers and much more!
- If you are teaching a course and would like a librarian to embed or teach an information literacy session, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org If you have already scheduled an information literacy session, contact your assigned librarian. We will work with you on the delivery of the instruction.
* When classes are not in session, hours will be adjusted accordingly.