Seventeen WSOB students prepared posters on publicly traded companies in Dr. Ray Smith’s Organizational Effectiveness class. Students presented their research in the Roberts library as part of the fall Undergraduate Research Symposium. Many of the interactive posters had embedded QR codes that directed participants to the current stock price as well as commercial advertisements and product lines.
Here are the topics covered in the Spring 2023 Research Symposium by WSOB students.
- The Evolution of the U.S. Business Formation
- Transformational vs. Transactional Leadership
- The History of GDP
- Extrinsic vs. Intrinsic Motivation
- Business Cycle for Apple, Inc.
- South Korea
- Central America
- The Country of Ethiopia
- Democratic Republic of the Congo
- The Land of the Northern Lights: Denmark, Norway and Sweden