About Roberts Library
Roberts Library encourages you to take full advantage of the resources and services that we have to offer. We look forward to seeing and hearing from you.
We're Here To Serve You.
|Roberts Library is a congressionally-designated depository for U.S. Government documents. Public access to the Government documents collection is guaranteed by public law (Title 44 United States Code). Learn more about government resources available.|
Find information about upcoming events at Roberts Library and see current hours.
Browse our frequently asked questions, or ask one of your own.
Due to the ongoing health situation, the Derrell C. Roberts Library building will offer virtual and front door service as follows:
- We are staffing our virtual reference service and can assist you with questions and assignments. You can email a librarian by contacting email@example.com. We also have a chat feature. Virtual reference services are available from 8 am - 6:00 pm Monday-Thursday and 8 am-12 noon on Friday.
- Front Door hours
- Monday-Thursday - 8 am-6 pm
- During Front Door hours, individuals may request books or other items by calling 706-272-4583, texting 706-225-8927, or using the online catalog. Once you arrive, please call 706-272-4583 to let us know you are here. We will bring your items to the front door. As always, your Student ID/Roadrunner Card is necessary to pick up items.
- Our electronic offerings are available 24/7. Log in to GALILEO to access articles, ebooks, newspapers and much more!
- If you are teaching a course and would like a librarian to embed or teach an information literacy session, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org If you have already scheduled an information literacy session, contact your assigned librarian. We will work with you on the delivery of the instruction.
Monday - Thursday: 7:30 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Friday: 7:30 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
Sunday: 1 p.m. - 7 p.m.
*When classes are not in session, hours will be adjusted accordingly.