Campus Services provides print, copy, and mobile printing services to students on campus.
Free Print Money
Each semester students receive $15.00 of Free Print Money loaded onto their Roadrunner ID Card to use for printing on campus.
Free Print Money rolls over from Fall to Spring and Spring to Summer semesters. Any Free Print Money that is left over at the end of Summer semester is forfeited.
What happens if I run out of Free Print Money? Students can load money to their Roadrunner Cash account, which can be used for printing and at many other campus locations. For more information on Roadrunner Cash, including how to deposit money to your account, visit the Roadrunner Card page!
Printing on campus is made convenient when using Mobile Print. Mobile print provides ways to print from any campus computer, your laptop, or any mobile device.
Print via Email
- Sign into your Dalton State Email
- Create a new email
- Attach the document you would like printed to the email
- Send the email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Swipe your Roadrunner ID Card at any campus printer, select the document, and click print.
Print via Webpage
- Go to jax.daltonstate.edu/myprintcenter
- Sign in with your Dalton State username and password
- Upload the document you would like printed.
- Choose your print options and select the printer.To see all printers available, type * in the search box.
- Click print. The document prints immediately upon clicking print.
|Printer Name||Location||Color Printing||Copying|
|Brown 1||Lobby 2nd Floor||Yes||Yes|
|Liberal Arts 1||1st Floor||No||No|
|Liberal Arts 2||3rd Floor (left)||No||No|
|Liberal Arts 3||3rd Floor (right)||No||No|
|Liberal Arts 4||Writing Lab||No||No|
|Library 1||Open Area 1st Floor||Yes||Yes|
|Library 2||Open Area 1st Floor||No||Yes|
|Library 3||Open Area 1st Floor||No||No|
|Library 4||Learning Commons||No||No|
|Library 5||Learning Commons||No||No|
|Library 6||Learning Commons||No||No|
|Peeples 1||1st Floor||Yes||Yes|
|Pope 1||1st Floor||Yes||Yes|
|Health Professions 1||Health Professions 3rd Floor||No||No|
|Health Professions 2||Health Professions 1st Floor||No||No|
|Gilmer 1||Computer Lab||No||No|
Print Shop in Campus Services
Campus Services provides additional print services for students, faculty, and staff in a convenient, on-campus location at competitive price. Please note that you must have copyright permission to print any document that you send to Campus Services.
- High-volume printing (flyers, newsletters, books, brochures, etc.)
- Stapling, hole punching, and folding
- Faxing (local, long distance, and international)
CAMPUS SERVICES OFFICE HOURS
Monday – Thursday: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Friday: 8:00 am – 12:00 pm
*When classes are not in session, hours will be adjusted accordingly.
Location: Lower Level of Pope Student Center, Room 121