Commuter and Faculty/Staff Meal Plan Terms and Conditions
Meal plan overview
- There are three commuter meal plan options (Block 20, Block 35, Block 55).
- Meals cannot be carried into the next semester and are not refundable.
- Commuter Meal Plans are accepted during all meal periods. Dinner and weekends are included as of Fall 2018.
- Meal plan holders will choose their meal from the entire menu. Meals include an entree, a side, and a drink during al la carte meal times. During All-You-Care-to-Eat times, a meal is considered on entry into the dining hall and meal plan holders can get a much food as they care to eat until they leave the dining area.
- Meal plans are not transferable to others. Meal Plan holders may pay for guests with the Roadrunner Cash portion of their account or an additional swipe at checkout.
- Meals are not offered during certain breaks of the semester. Dining facilities will be closed for the thanksgiving break, winter break, spring break, and other College holidays. Dining hours are subject to change due to school holidays and exam schedules.
- The Fall 2018 Commuter Meal Plan begins on Monday, August 13, 2018 and ends at the conclusion of finals in December.
MEAL PLAN TYPES
BLOCK 20 MEAL PLAN
The Block 20 Meal Plan allows up to 20 meals per semester and provides $25 in Roadrunner Cash.
BLOCK 35 MEAL PLAN
The Block 35 Meal Plan allows up to 35 meals per semester and provides $35 in Roadrunner Cash.
BLOCK 55 MEAL PLAN
The Block 55 Meal Plan allows up to 55 meals per semester and provides $50 in Roadrunner Cash.
meal plan payment
Meal Plan payments must be made before any meal plan is activated. Payments may be made by visiting the Campus Services Office, located in Pope 121. Campus services accepts payments of cash, check, Roadrunner Cash at all times. While Financial Aid is on students Roadrunner Card, this can be used to pay for the meal plan. To deposit money onto your Roadrunner Cash account using a Debit or Credit Card, please visit the eAccounts webpage.
- Roadrunner Cash from meal plans will be added to accounts upon purchase of the meal plan.
- For more information on Roadrunner Cash, please see https://www.daltonstate.edu/campus_life/roadrunner-card.cms
- Roadrunner Cash carries over semester to semester. It will not expire if unused.
When entering the facility, you must indicate you want your meal to-go to the server. The carry-out box must be fully closed when leaving (lid and base are not to be filled separately). A small carry-out fee of $0.25 will be assessed at check out for carry-out containers.
- Meal Plans and Roadrunner Cash are accessed with the Roadrunner Card and are subject to all of the policies and procedures of the Campus Services Office.
- Students, faculty, and staff are responsible for their Roadrunner Card and all charges made to their accounts. If a card is lost or stolen, it must be immediately reported to the Campus Services Office or via the web at eAccounts. All transactions, including Meal Plan and Roadrunner Cash purchases made on a missing Roadrunner Card not reported as lost or stolen, are the responsibility of the student owning the card.
- The Roadrunner Card is the property of Dalton State College and is not transferable. Unauthorized use of your Roadrunner Card, use by a party other than the person identified on the card, and/or tampering with or altering the card may result in confiscation of the card and possible disciplinary action against the student by the College.
dining hall policies
- Dining Hall Behavior: The community nature of a college dining hall is unique. Unlike any other eating situation, elements of both a home atmosphere and a restaurant dining environment are present. Students, faculty, and staff must respect the rights of, and cooperate with, other diners in maintaining a clean and pleasant environment. We ask your cooperation in keeping the dining hall atmosphere one that everyone can enjoy.
- Dining Hall Attire: Casual, comfortable attire may be worn at all regular meals served in College dining facilities. Shirts and shoes are required in all Dining Services locations.
- No pets are permitted in any Dining Services location.
Dining Services may be contacted electronically at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Director of Campus Services: David Lesicko – 706-272-2012
Assistant Director of Campus Services: Megan Callahan - 706-272-2982
General Manager – Dining Operations: Tony Klein – 706-272-4441