I've Been Accepted, Now What?
CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR OFFICIAL ACCEPTANCE!
What’s next? Below is a checklist that will help ensure that your transition to Dalton State is smooth and simple. This list also makes a great preparation checklist prior to attending new student orientation.
- Start applying for financial aid & scholarships.
- Register for Orientation
- Login to your Roadrunner Portal Account-access to your email, campus announcements, academic records, and other important information
- Complete your Residential Life application to live in our state-of-the-art residential hall
- Register for classes-you will register for classes at Orientation. The quicker you get registered, the sooner you get the classes you want!
- Pick up you parking decal-available at Orientation
- Purchase your textbooks in the Bookstore
- Get your Roadrunner Card- available at Orientation
- Pay tuition and fees
Al new DSC students are required to attend orientation. You register for Orientation online through the Nest Portal, select a session date, and pay the $40 fee. Mark you calendars and watch out for emails confirming your Orientation date and important information leading up to the day of! At Orientation, you will register for classes, as well as have the opportunity to hear from important departments on campus. Parents and guests are welcome to attend Orientation and will have their own track with important information.
You can learn more about Orientation here!
Tuition must be paid in full by the payment deadline. If financial aid does not cover your full tuition and fees, you must pay the remaining balance by noon on the payment deadline day. Visit the academic calendar for the most current deadline dates.
Summer 2020 deadline: Thursday, May 21 at noon
Fall 2020 deadline: Thursday, August 13 at noon