REQUESTS SUBMITTED, AFTER 12 NOON ON TUESDAY DECEMBER 15TH, FOR TRANSCRIPTS TO BE MAILED WILL NOT BE PROCESSED UNTIL JANUARY 4, 2121.
CURRENTLY, WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS FOR TRANSCRIPTS TO BE "PICKED-UP."
Please read all instructions before proceeding:
- You will log in using your Dalton State ID number (900xxxxxx). PIN is date of birth (MMDDYY).
- If you DO NOT KNOW your ID number, click here, enter required information (using your last name as it was when you attended), and click “Show Admission Status”.
- If you are still unable to obtain your ID number, please contact the Registrar’s Office at 706-272-4546 to answer a series of questions to prove your identity.
- Once you have logged in, choose “Student.”
- “Student Records.”
- "Parchment Transcript Request (formerly AVOW)."
Current students can also use the Parchment Transcript Request(formerly AVOW) link in their Roadrunner Portal account.
FEES & PROCESSING TIME FOR OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPTS
- Requested Online, Sent Electronically: $5 per transcript; 1-2 business days.
- Requested Online, Sent via U.S. Mail: $10 per transcript; 3-5 business days.
- Requested Online, Hold for Pick-Up: $10 per transcript; 3-5 business days. Student has 30 days to pick up transcript once order is processed, after which time transcript will be shredded and order must be resubmitted.
- Requested via Transcript Request Form: $10 per transcript; 5-8 business days.
- Requested via U.S. Mail (i.e. 2nd party requests): $10 per transcript; 5-8 business days.
Fees will be paid through the online request process using a credit or debit card.
For 2nd party requests or requests made using the Transcript Request Form, payment
(cash, check, or money order) must be remitted to the Office of Fiscal Affairs at the time
of request. Transcript requests will not be processed until payment is received.
There will be a $25 fee per transcript required as RUSH. Such requests should be made in the Office of Enrollment Services. Requests received by noon will be ready for pick-up after 2:30 p.m. the same day. (There will be NO rush transcripts during registration/schedule adjustment and graduation dates.) Payment (cash, check, or money order) must be remitted to the Office of Fiscal Affairs at the time of request. Rush transcripts will not be processed until payment is received.
After logging in (see Official Transcripts above), choose “Student,” then “Student Records,” then “Unofficial Transcript.”
NOTE: Faxed transcripts are considered unofficial. Transcripts emailed to student might be considered unofficial as well.
Attention: Transcripts are not issued unless all financial obligations to the College are satisfied. DSC can assume no responsibility for final delivery.
Transcripts On HOld
Current students should select "Hold For Grades/Degree Awarded" when requesting a transcript.
Transcript orders placed by currently enrolled students, after Friday, November 13, 2020, will not be processed until after the end-of-term process is completed. The end-of-term process should be completed around December 11, 2020.
Transcript requests for graduating students will be available approximately December 16, 2020, after degree/certificates are awarded.