To support and promote campus internationalization and integration of global content in curriculum development through faculty development, education abroad programs, and international exchange activities.
- Coordinating the short-term and long-term goals for campus-wide internationalization efforts.
- Promoting student participation in study abroad programs through program development, program administration, and student advising.
- Facilitating the development of global content in existing and new courses by offering resources, workshops, and faculty development seminars.
- Serving as a resource center and clearing house for global initiatives and study abroad programs.
The Office of International Education is located in Liberal Art Building Room 310, Phone: (706) 272-2198
Faculty and Staff International Club (FSIC) is a faculty and staff club aimed at promoting intercultural understanding, global learning and information sharing. Current President: Dr. Natalie Johnson
DALTON STATE INTERNATIONAL (DSI) is a Registered Student Organization (RSO) at Dalton State. It sponsors variety of campus and community activities to promote cultural diversity and cross-cultural communication. For more information, you can visit the club's facebook page
- Eligibility - Membership shall be open to all students maintaining a 2.0 GPA at Dalton State College who are interested in international affairs and wish to gain and contribute to better understanding of different cultures.