To support and promote campus internationalization and integration of global content in curriculum development through faculty development, education abroad programs, and international exchange activities.
- Coordinating the short-term and long-term goals for campus-wide internationalization efforts.
- Promoting student participation in study abroad programs through program development, program administration, and student advising.
- Facilitating the development of global content in existing and new courses by offering resources, workshops, and faculty development seminars.
- Serving as a resource center and clearing house for global initiatives and study abroad programs.
The Center for International Education is located in Liberal Art Building Room 310, Phone: (706) 272-2198
- The Center for International Education is closed during the winter break. Please contact Dr. Guo if you have any need.
Dr. Baogang Guo
Director, Center for International Education
Liberal Arts Building, Room 260
Phone: (706) 272-2678
Faculty and Staff International Club (FSIC) is a faculty and staff club aimed at promoting intercultural understanding, global learning and information sharing. Current President: Dr. Natalie Johnson
DALTON STATE INTERNATIONAL (DSI) is a Registered Student Organization (RSO) at Dalton State. It sponsors variety of campus and community activities to promote cultural diversity and cross-cultural communication. For more information, you can visit the club's facebook page
- Eligibility - Membership shall be open to all students maintaining a 2.0 GPA at Dalton State College who are interested in international affairs and wish to gain and contribute to better understanding of different cultures.