The C. Lamar and Ann Wright School of Business at Dalton State College offers undergraduate business programs to serve a diverse student population in Northwest Georgia and the surrounding areas to positively impact the regional community and train leaders for life-long learning. Our mission is to provide innovative educational opportunities and create high quality professionals with skills needed by area employers.
We seek to continuously improve our status as an academically respected and student-oriented regional school of business as an integral part of a first-choice destination campus.
- Responsible citizenship: We believe in making positive contributions to area businesses and local communities.
- Ethics: We believe in working in a manner that adheres to ethical norms of both the business and local communities.
- Diversity: We encourage multi-cultural and international learning and experiences to develop a respectful appreciation for diversity and social integration.
- Innovation: We believe graduates should be able to develop new approaches to meeting market needs.
- Quality-seeking and adaptation: We believe in challenging existing processes and adapting to changing market conditions through continuous individual improvement.
- Engagement: We believe in effective engagement with the business and civic communities; locally, regionally, and globally.