Meet with an Admissions Counselor
Book your meeting today for a virtual Zoom meeting with one of our Admissions Counselors. This is a great way to get all of your questions about Dalton State answered. These meetings are great for application help, FAFSA help, learning what to do after you've been accepted, getting more information about Dalton State, and learning about student life and available resources. Click the link beside an Admissions Counselor's name to schedule a time to meet.
- Ethan Williams - email@example.com - Book Now!
- Laurely Caycho - firstname.lastname@example.org - Book Now!
- Gabriel Alvarado - email@example.com - Book Now!
Office of Admissions
Mailing Address: 650 College Drive, Dalton, GA 30720 • Phone: 706-272-4436 • Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All face-to-face classes are being provided online. Professors have sent students instructions via email and/or on GeorgiaVIEW regarding each class.
- Online classes, such as eCore, continue as usual.
- All Dalton State sponsored non-essential travel is suspended, including but not limited to conferences and site visits.
- All on-campus events (both those hosted by the college and by outside groups), as well as college-sponsored off-campus events, are canceled through the spring semester.
- Students who need housing or who do not have access to the technology needed to complete coursework should immediately contact their professor. Students who have further questions that cannot be addressed by their professors should call the office of Academic Affairs at 706-272-4420.
- Especially now, it is imperative students frequently check their Dalton State email.
Dalton State applicants that are Freshman or Transfer students for the Summer and Fall 2020 semesters will no longer need ACT or SAT scores. Students will be evaluated on a sufficient GPA and other admissions requirements.
The application fee is also being waived until June 1, 2020.
All campus tours and events held on-campus at Dalton State are currently suspended until further notice. We are offering Video Campus Tours in a three-part series to allow you to experience campus in a new, unique way during this time.
Orientation for Summer and Fall 2020 students will be online. Students will still register for a scheduled Orientation date like normal. A few days before your registered date, you will receive an email with information on how to complete your Pre-Orientation checklist. This will include completing an online Orientation course prior to your session date. Then, on the date you have registered for, you will attend Virtual Orientation sessions, hosted via Zoom.
Please make sure you have internet access for your session date.
The Admissions Team
Ethan Williams - Admissions Counselor
Laurely Caycho - Admissions Counselor
Gabirel Alvarado - Admissions Counselor
Katelyn Humphrey - Asst. Director of Orientation & Recruitment
Katherine Logan - Director of Admissions
Kristen Williams - Coordinator of Processing and Technology