Clayton State University
Students graduating from Dalton State’s Wright School of Business with a Bachelor of Business Administration can easily transition into one of three online master’s programs offered through Clayton State University due to an articulation agreement between the schools. The agreement allows Wright School of Business graduates who meet certain criteria to be accepted into a Clayton State master’s program in business administration, strategic leadership development or supply chain analytics. Clayton State’s Online Master’s in Business Programs are now in the top 100 of the U.S. News and World Report rankings; https://www.usnews.com/education/online-education/clayton-state-university-139311
DSC students will not be required to take the GMAT/GRE. Students will be required to have a certain GPA to enter one of their three master’s programs.
- 2.5 for Master of Strategic Leadership Development
- 2.7 for Master of Business Administration
- 2.9 for Master of Science in Supply Chain Analytics
If the applicant does not meet the above requirement, the following additional documents must be submitted to be considered for admission.
- Essay of purpose: in 500 words or less, tell us why you want to pursue the graduate degree you are applying for and why you are a good candidate for the program.
- Current resume detailing professional experience and achievements.
Thank you for your interest in partnership with Clayton State's graduate programs! You can go to their website to read about these programs. You can find the information at https://clayton.edu/business/. Email Dr. Vinod Vincent, Graduate Programs Director at email@example.com or Mesha Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Clayton State Brochures