The Counseling Center's Walk-In Hours :
10 a.m. - 12 p.m.
2 p.m. - 4 p.m.
Outreach programs include awareness and education campaigns for the campus community surrounding mental health and social justice issues. Counselors are often invited to classrooms to talk about services offered on campus or to educate groups on a specific mental health related topics. If your class, department, or campus organization would like to collaborate on outreach, please call us to set up a time to talk.
Outreach activities have included:
- Clothesline Project for sexual assault and domestic violence awareness
- Suicide Prevention Education
- Stress management workshops and activities
- Film screenings and discussions
- Screenings for depression, eating disorders, and alcohol abuse
LOCATION and CONTACT INFORMATION:
Health Professions 266 (inside the Ken White Student Health Center)
Emergencies: Dial 911, proceed to the nearest emergency room, or call Public Safety at 706.272.4461 if on campus.